Pages

Friday 24 July 2015

having a million dollars

walt write effective paragraphs using juicy and exciting words.

If I had a million Dollars at the Mall


Intro
If I was a millionaire I would by my own mansion. I would have a million dollars I think that if having a million dollars is cool because you would not have to look at the prices on the tag and you could just buy everything and have guards to protect me and a butler.


Toy world
I would buy four Nerf Gatling gun and get two mgp scooters and a Bmx bike. What I think about stuff is with a million dollars is that you can buy whatever you and buy a army electronic helicopter and put a two go pro cameras and the helicopter and the go pro would be waterproof and a car the same stuff that is on the helicopter. When I think about having the whole collection of the controlling army helicopters and army planes electronic and whole collection of nerf gun it is pretty cool.


Footlocker
If I had a million dollars I would go to foot lockers and by five pairs of Nikes and five pairs of adidas because I love my shoes. I would just make a collection of shoes and show of with them in my brothers face and go to footlockers and buy a` pair of rugby Nike boots to take too all of my games. When having a million dollars is pretty fancy and also i’ll just buy the footlockers so I can just go there and get shoes and other stuff as well because I love to shop. I would go to footlockers and by a pair of black high tops.


rebel sports
I would go to rebel sports because I love rebel sports because there is a lot of thing that involve rugby so like ill just go there and buy like rugby balls and new sprigs for my rugby shoes. Buy a new and improved  snooker table to play with and new swimming gear and buy the store. So nobody else can come and buy anything so everybody has to go to the next rebel sport and the store will be all mine. Mostly the one that I want in rebel sport is all of the skins that are my size to use in my games and tournament.


Conclusion
If I had a million dollars I would help out my family with the bills and buy a new house for the family and I would give my mum and dad hundred thousand dollars to them because I'm financially responsible. I would help out the homeless people and go to world vision and give them 400 hundred thousand dollars to help out the poor and give them fresh food and water and house because would want to help them out. If having a million dollars is actually cool but I would want to help my family’s out and give them 10’000 dollars because I love my family and I would do whatever  it takes to help them out in my life.

In my writing I was writing about having a million dollars in the mall and learning how to write jucie word in my paragraphs

1 comment: